Please check here if you’re not sure if your course will be running due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient numbers. We will post by 10pm the night before your course.
SATURDAY 7TH AUGUST COACHING / SOCIAL SESSION – Forecast is for storms and quite a bit of rain so we’ve cancelled today’s session. We are hoping to run an extra session next Sunday at the same time, 12:30 for anyone interested. Please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org