Stand and deliver. Looking for a great mid-range alround shoe? The Bandit may be for you. This shoe has evolved as a tried and tested ‘standard profile’ favourite, well padded for comfort with a nice snug heel, which helps by reducing movement when edging small holds. The distinctive red design and build quality give the shoe a powerful zen. The classic lace system allows you snug your feet into the shoe volume and adjust as the day progresses.
The Evolv Bandit is slightly stiffer than the Evolv Defy making it a great buy for the ‘trad’ climber. The shoe has been around for several seasons now and is part of the backbone of the Evolv range for good reason, with climbers returning to buy the updated evolution.
The upper is made from perforated elastic Synthratek, which should ensure that the Bandit is both durable and breathable. Bandit it slightly assymetric and has a sole made from the grippy TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber.
- Profile: Asymmetrical (KA-1 last)
- Upper:Synthetic (non-stretch Synthratek upper)
- Lining:Microfiber (balance of comfort and performance)
- Closure System:3 opposing hook and loop straps
- Midsole:MX-P: 1.5mm full-length Sole:4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- Rand:2.2 mm TRAX® duro-rand
- Weight:9.1 oz ½ pair size 9 Color: Red and Grey