- A lightweight single axle, single stem cam
- Special thumb grip and trigger bar for easy handling
- Original 13.75° camming angle
- Cam stops for 10kN in passive position
- Fitted with extendable 8mm Dyneema slings
- Colour coded to help you make a speedy identification
|Demon Cam 0.5||90g||14kN||10kN||17-24mm||Red|
|Demon Cam 1||97g||14kN||10kN||19-29mm||Gold|
|Demon Cam 1.5||101g||14kN||10kN||23-35mm||Silver|
|Demon Cam 2||113g||14kN||10kN||29-44mm||Red|
|Demon Cam 2.5||127g||14kN||10kN||33-55mm||Gold|
|Demon Cam 3||154g||14kN||10kN||43-66mm||Purple|
The range covers placements from 13mm to 100mm in nine colour coded sizes. The colours follow the same sequence as the 4CU, but they’ve reversed the cam lobe colouring to the opposite to the Dragon for easily identification.
With the Demon the range, DMM offer the worlds premium range of protection, both passive and active, for all climbers and all climbs.