Terms and Conditions – Courses
BOOKING CONDITIONS and TERMS OF BUSINESS
By booking online you are agree that:-
- You over 18 years of age
- Once your deposit (half the course fee) is paid it is non-refundable.
- A withdrawal of a booking within 28 days of the course start date, for whatever reason, will incur the full course fee. If, however, your space is filled, you are entitled to receive a refund less the deposit paid.
- If the minimum course ratio is not met and the course cancelled alternative dates or a full refund will be offered.
- If you require personal accident and/or cancellation insurance you will arrange this as necessary.
- You will abide by any decisions made by my course instructor as regards to the safety of course participants.
- You are aware that the weather plays an important factor in outdoor activities and agree to any change to the course programme that is prompted by the prevailing weather conditions.
- You give consent for any photographs taken of you on your course to be used for any promotional purpose.
- You are aware that your course will contain an element of risk and our insurance asks that we make you aware of the BMC participation statement as follows:- “The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.”
- Vouchers for climbing courses are valid for one year after purchase and can be redeemed against any of our courses or equipment. Out of date vouchers cannot be extended.
- You are physically fit for the course you have chosen.