Terms and Conditions – Courses
BOOKING CONDITIONS and TERMS OF BUSINESS
By booking online you are agree that:-
- You over 18 years of age
- Once your deposit (half the course fee) is paid it is non-refundable.
- A withdrawal of a booking within 28 days of the course start date, for whatever reason, will incur the full course fee. If, however, your space is filled, you are entitled to receive a refund less the deposit paid.
- If the minimum course ratio is not met and the course cancelled alternative dates or a full refund will be offered.
- If you require personal accident and/or cancellation insurance you will arrange this as necessary.
- You will abide by any decisions made by my course instructor as regards to the safety of course participants.
- You are aware that the weather plays an important factor in outdoor activities and agree to any change to the course programme that is prompted by the prevailing weather conditions.
- You give consent for any photographs taken of you on your course to be used for any promotional purpose.
- You are aware that your course will contain an element of risk and our insurance asks that we make you aware of the BMC participation statement as follows:- “The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.”
- Vouchers for climbing courses are valid for one year after purchase and can be redeemed against any of our courses or equipment. Out of date vouchers can be extended for one year only subject an admin fee.
- You are physically fit for the course you have chosen.